Our Mission at Mountain State Physical Therapy is to provide the citizens of North Central West Virginia with the highest quality of Physical Therapy available and to ensure the best possible outcome for every patient.
We ensure quality treatment by the following:
Our clinicians are highly trained and educated and hold various degrees and advanced certifications, including board-certified specialization through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. These include:
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- Board Certified Sports Clinic Specialists (SCS)
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist (FAAOMPT)
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT)
Providing true hands-on treatment with a therapist who is highly skilled in manual therapy techniques. At Mountain State we require our therapists to attend continuing education courses that emphasize spine and joint mobilization and manipulation.
We schedule one hour evaluations and one hour follow-up appointments to allow for increased face to face time with physical therapists.